Crosswalk Community Church exists...
To honor and glorify God by obeying Jesus' command to make disciples of all people groups. We accomplish this through our Mission and Core Values.
Our doors are open to everyone. Maybe you are looking for a new church home or perhaps you are wanting to know more about Christianity, Jesus, God... we invite you to come and visit us. We would love to have the opportunity to get to know you and for you to get to know us. God created us not to live in isolation but to live in relationship with others. The opportunities to be involved in service and ministry are as numerous and varied as your imagination. Every person is uniquely made with talents and gifts that are given for your service to others and God's pleasure.
Crosswalk Community Church - Affiliations
We are affiliated with the Evangelical Presbyterian Church (EPC) and a regional member of the Presbytery of the Southeast. For more information of the Presbytery of the South click here.
For our national EPC website, click here.
Our Outreach Ministries...
Our Outreach Ministries include helping our local community and global missions to help spread God's love.
Our local ministries include:
- Good News Club
- Fish Pantry
- Lost Sheep Ministries
Our global missions include:
- Sponsoring a child through the Uganda Children's Project
- Assisting with the support of a Young Life worker, Alex Neislar who works with Spanish speaking teens
- Sponsoring a child in Nicaragua through Food for the Hungry program.
- Participating through our children's ministry - JAM (Jesus and Me) in providing shoe boxes for disadvantaged children through out the world at Christmas time
- Through the Evangelical Presbyterian Church, participating with has a widespread mission presence particularly in countries where the Muslim faith is the dominant religion. We are helping to provide support for a young man who is a part of those serving in Muslim areas (Names are not openly shared due to sensitivity in these areas.
Ministries within Crosswalk Community Church
We also work together to take care of the facility that God has provided for our use and His service. We rely on our members to care for our building and grounds. He has provided us with a beautiful 13 acre site on the banks of the French Broad River. We know that God has great plans for how He wants this property to be used for His glory. It takes the efforts of the whole church community to maintain and operate what He has entrusted to our care.